Sunday, February 12, 2012

God hear our prayers.


I sure get weary don't you at times? I often say "God pick me up in your arms, hold me there and direct my paths, don't forget me God, I am trying with all I've got"
I am sure all of us have said something similar at times.
I encourage you all at the times when life is going good not to forget those hard times and reach out to those who still are facing lives challenges. If one thing I have learnt from going through several deaths, is that I have more compassion and for that I am thankful. Just wished it had been another way, that I learnt that lesson. So today as you go to church or pray or have fun please reach out.
It is easy to forget how many people need a kind word, a job, a roof over their heads, food and just love.
Don't let an opportunity pass you by to bless someone.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment