Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stupid silly dreamers. Not so.

Someone said to me to get into a job that paid a good wage and on the side to follow my stupid dreams. When i got of the phone I thought of all the people who followed their stupid dreams Oprah Winfrey, Beatrix Potter, J.K.Rowling, My own Pastor, Pastor Davey, Pretty in Pink Organization in Raleigh, The Hopkins hospital in Virginia, the main organizations that have raised money to help others perhaps you can even add your name to that list. Many great people many great hero's. Oprah Winfrey has stood to make a difference not for her own glory but to help others and make a difference even Bill Yates and his wife have ploughed money into helping others. President Carter who has labored building homes. It is in those stupid silly dreams that those people have given hope to others. I wrote a story to help cancer patients one day my stupid silly dreams will touch someones heart and make a difference. One day my hope is that my story will give someone hope. I make up stories for my children over the past three years it has provided us with hope laughter and encouragement. You tell me if that was stupid.
Stupid and silly is only to those who dare not dream and see how they can or need to make a difference I may sit here in a difficult time in my life but one day I will get out of the ashes and help with my silly dreams.
Don't let anyone steal your silly dreams.
My brother wanted to be a pilot my hope is that today he is flying high in Heaven.
Fly high and believe big you never know who might be watching and where you might soar to.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment