Thursday, October 21, 2010

Forever close to my heart.

As the days tick on by since my brother died I realize how little I understood how he really felt and how I wished I knew what I do now then. A friend drew a picture of my brother, sister and I it was taken from a picture of us seventeen plus years ago. I love my sisters child like smile and m brothers cheeky smile how we all look a like and how we were for that moment in time all together again. Little did we know then that it would be the last time we would all be together.
Life is interesting if we could all go back and know what we did today how many of us would say sorry quicker or listen more or simply think before we spoke. I know I would. My friend blessed me with this picture. I guess in all this since my brother died I have learnt to listen more to show compassion when a person loses someone.
So where ever you are today and whatever you are going through I pray that you can one day help someone else. I wish you all good days ahead.
I will hold onto the forever good memories of Scott never forget Sept 4th 2010 and hold this picture forever close to my heart.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment