Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pink Daisy of Hope

This month is cancer awareness month. Before my sister in law Rita died of cancer I wrote a story about planting pink daisies for cancer patients. I never got to read my story to her. A group in Raleigh called Pretty in Pink loved it as yet it has not been published. We all can make a difference I am big into leaving something on this earth that can help others. My story was to help cancer patients. Your story maybe helping a elderly person across the road. Whatever it is we can all make a difference.
This tatty teddy with it's pink flower reminds me that although my sister in law died we can all spread hope and make those friends, relatives that we may lose to tragedy still count.
The other day I saw in my garden some daisies I felt so it was from Heaven. I have never seen little daisies here before. It was as if my brother had planted them for me
I encourage you what ever cause you believe in, to fight for it.
Make a difference and allow as I would like to say the Pink daisy of Hope to live.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment