Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holland and Such memories.

As i looked at many blogs this morning I came across some from Holland years ago I went to Holland. As I looked it bought back happy memories and a sense to want to go back there and visit.
My brother and I use to ride our bikes everywhere down the country lanes of Aylmerton.
As I reflect on the week and all it's happening I am reminded that life is just a vapor a moment in a capsule of time. Often words are said that never should be said. How a simple sorry can change your own heart. Or simply looking back and remembering happier times. I hope one day I will get to ride a bike in Holland and one day walk along Cromer beach. Or even revisit the tea rooms my mum once owned The Owl's tea room in Holt I loved it there learning all the different breads I remember my mum bought me a red skirt for me how I felt like a Queen. I loved walking into churches and my dad would do brass rubbings or walking down fields and picking black berries such wonderful memories. They are who I was and who I Cherish.
I hope your day brings you sunshine.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment