Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Memories forever.




These our the last few pictures that I have of my brother and his family they were taken in July 2008. My brother and sister have never been very good at emailing photo's. My brother was doing up his very old house. He was very clever at reading up about things and then working out how to do them. He would of probably been a an amazing engineer.
His wife loved going on picnics.
Tonight I am taking some photos of them all to grief share I encourage anyone who is going through any grief maybe separation, moving or a death of a loved one to get involved in a group. My dear friend tried to reach out to Scott from America.
You never know how someones words may touch another persons life.
Memories are held in a photo but in our hearts forever. Do not grief alone.
I hold dear to the memories i have of many things.
May God bless you always.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment