Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wish Flowers

As a child I would find dandelions when they started seeding. We would take them and blow on them and make wishes. I still do it today accept my wishes have got a lot bigger. I think in life we all want are wishes to come true I mean blow on a flower and all our problems are gone.
It is never that simple or is it?
I think as we go to God crying out he gives us a peace. It is like picking up that flower and seeing it fly every where. I know God has the power to take our prayers and do what He believes needs to be done.
In truth it is as beautiful as watching the wish flower, as I call them, disperse. The wonderful thing about wish flowers and God is that the wish flower as you blow on it disperses and the seeds plant more as it is with God He plants a message and it disperses more.
So when you see a wish flower remember the similarities of God and that flower. Both have power to spread a message. The big difference is God made that flower and has so much more power than a wish He can make things happen.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment