Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tasty treats.

I am the last person that I would think would take up cooking, but God sure has humor. I took a bunch of the food I made to The Little Herb House in Raleigh. I took ice cream, peppermint creams, crushed meringues with whipped cream and grated chocolate, fairy cakes, truffles, meringues, stew and dumplings, home made croutons, and leek and potato soup. I also took home made crafts that I had done. The lady loved them all. So I am trying to get a business going selling them. Check out a new blog that every now and then, I will write in with recipes and crafts following my attempts to get English Delights off the ground. The blog is http://EnglishDelights.blogspot.com
In all this, God might show you a talent that you say, "Oh no I am not good at it" but if you give God a chance you truly might be. It just takes you having a go. As I said last year when I passed my GED, Dream Big who knows where it will take you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment