Monday, September 7, 2009

The Butterflies Glory.

Yesterday, we went to the Science and Life Museum in Durham. It is amazing the wonder of God. My girls loved the butterflies, and as I watched them fly around, I thought of how wonderful God's love is. He made such an exquisite, wonderful insect with oh such wonderful colors. It made me think, as the butterfly flew around me, that God's love is always flying around us, so to speak. In all its wonderful glory, God's love is there for us each day. They had a time when they let out a bunch of butterflies, but yesterday they only let out a few. It did not matter though, there were so many butterflies flying around just like God's love is even on the days we feel He is not there. There His love is always flying around in all it's wonderful glory. A man saw one on the ground and carefully placed it on a leaf. I believe this is like the good Samaritan, and so it is with God. He carefully picks us up each day and sets us on solid ground.
It was amazing to see such wonderful glory and to think so much more of life than myself.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment