Saturday, September 19, 2009

If only we could walk a mile in anothers shoes.

This has been probably the longest week of my life thus far. In it I wished I could of walked a mile in the past in an0thers shoes and with the knowledge i have today have made changes.
I never thought for a moment that truly what we fear often becomes life. It is only be handing over ourselves to God that we really have any chance to see what another felt or the pain they went through. God might send someone your way to open your eyes up or put something on the television that makes you see things differently. Be open to listen.
Sometimes the wounds that two people cause each other seam so over bearing that it seams an impossible fix. But I say to that that if God can allow the blind to see and the tax collector to turn to him then God can heal the hardest heart. I guess I am about to find out this coming week.
One thing is for sure whatever road you are traveling allow your heart to be open to see how you have affected someones life. Good or bad we need to see our part and allow God to do a work.
I am just a person who is so believing for a better day. Whatever you are going through take the time to reflect and say sorry even if it is a letter you do what is right and God will honor that.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment