Friday, September 18, 2009

Life's road.

My life is in a rainy stage for sure. I appear to cry more than i do laugh. But in it all I have been able to reflect at who I am. The mistakes I have made along this road. God is still working in my life even though the tears seam to flood like there is no tomorrow. God has shown me where I should change. I am thankful for that a friend Debbie pointed somethings out I had forgotten certain things. Made me cry a river but I am thankful for her saying what she did. Then old friends from school have made me laugh at recalling the things I wore or how they saw me way back then. Then Faithful to the end Lea Ann has loved me through my life good bad and ugly.
I might be crying a river but I have so many faithful friends. I mean the other day at school a friend stopped by and prayed for me how awesome is that then an old friend from a church here prayed with me Lisa you have changed so much. I cried more tears.
This is my life broken and at Jesus feet. Maybe your life is there to. I am telling you look in it all and see what wonders He is doing. I might like you cry a million tears but God is there with us.
So in all of this remember none of us our alone we need to hold each other up and together be strong.
As my school use to quote Be strong and of good courage be not afraid neither be though dismayed for the Lord thy God is with thee wither so ever thou go est.
I use to say those words so matter of a fact I never realized how much i would need them in my life. So you take them too and together we will make it through. I will pray for you and you pray for me and I thank you in advance. For the good work that God has started He will complete.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment