Friday, September 4, 2009

The Beggar.

As I drove home today from dropping my children off at school, I saw a Gatorade bottle near where these men beg. It made me think we are all seconds so to speak from being just like them. Maybe not literally but without being around Christian friends, being in church and reading the Bible we are no different. We are simply begging for help. In all our lives we go through situations which cause a lot of stress. I do believe it is continually going to the cross that God gives us the food we need. Life is so unpredictable with jobs and even family.
The cross is our only refuge.
Seeing that bottle made me think how often I run thirsty. But if I go to the Cross all my needs are met I am not a beggar but a child of the living God. Don't let anyone try to tell you anything different.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment