Saturday, September 25, 2010

Scott no longer a lost boy.

A friend that I least expected emailed me recently about my brother. They referred to my brother as a Lost boy who was so fortunate to have me as there sister. I will have to say I never expected this person to email me or say these things to me. My brother Scott was very lost. I love the Peter Pan movie I do not like many movies but that one has to be one of my favorites. My family and I went and visited the Peter Pan statue in London it was as magical I could expect it had rained the whole walk there well most of it and then when we got there it stopped there was the gold dust left on the statue and there was something amazing.
When I read this email I saw my brother no longer a lost boy but like the lost boys of Peter Pan they found Hope in Peter and Wendy my brother was no longer a lost boy but in the arms of a loving God that was so much more magical and amazing than Peter Pan.
It made me cry the letter and as I type this I so hope Scott knows how much I miss him and Love him. But I know he is not a Lost boy any more but a Boy who found his way home. Look after him good God because I loved him more than he would ever know.
Thank you dear friend for the loving note. Today is three weeks since my brother became no longer a lost boy but a boy who found his way Home.
So where ever you are whatever you are going through you might find a cheerful note that touches your heart from someone you least expect or maybe you will be that person.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment