Saturday, September 11, 2010

1 week I miss you

One week has gone by since Scott Jonathan Wakefield died my one and only brother. I cannot believe one week has gone by. I looked at photos today last time I saw Scott was on June 4th 2007 I never made a video that day. Found photos in 2005 no video I remember Scott made them but never sent them and then a video in 2000. Wow how short life is. Scott was never a big letter writer. But I was so right his sparkled like no other eyes seen before I never told him that. As people remember September 11th I am drawn into my own world. I wished I could go home my heart is broken. People become bitter about the most stupidest thing life is so short. I wished I had spent more time being his friend. More time writing and more time just not arguing about stupid little things was it truly worth it.
I mean if you are reading this and you still have loved ones that you don't talk to think about it. They could be dead in a heart beat is it truly worth been that bitter. I would do anything to see my brother again to hear his voice. I would do anything to wipe all the bitterness away from my families lives.
So please if you read this think do your part to make amense because life is way to short and everyone deserves forgiveness.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment