Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good night Scott.

My mum said the funeral went well. She saw the flowers that were sent by the girls and I. Jackie Evancho sang on America's got talent an amazing 10 year old little singer. I believe that when we get to Heaven the music will be like her voice. I went to grief share last night it is a tough thing to go through no one can understand your pain I think unless you have gone through it and the depth of it I think depends on how close that person was to you.
My heart goes out to all those mum's who lose a child or husbands who lose a wife. I would love to be able to help others one day.
When I was a child we would say good night and it was like the Walton's. So today I say for today Good Night Scott. love you miss you.
Hugs to all who are grieving.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment