Friday, September 10, 2010

One week

On Saturday my brother will have been dead for one week. I never knew what pain someone went through in a situation like this my heart goes out to all those people. I just truly had no idea. I have cried an ocean. My work gave me flowers said I was family. Told me to hug my girls. I have also had nasty emails which I would not wish on anyone.
I still cannot believe it. My mum cries down the phone and my heart is broken in the pain that a mother must be going through. She seems to have lost hope. I am so torn. What can one week teach a person. I love my brother dearly. I am broken and miss him. I want to go home and hug the people I love. Life is not always perfect and sometimes tragedy makes others hurt someone even more.
If you had a cup of tea with me Scott today I would give you eclairs like you made them when I was six and I would hug you.
So to all you reading this and all of you going through hard times my heart and prayers goes to you.
I am praying for air miles to get me home. But my time is running out.
I pray that God will hug you tight because my brother felt very alone.
missing you Scott
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment