Sunday, September 5, 2010

My wonderful Brother Scott. I will miss you so Much.

A few weeks ago i wrote on here about my brother. Yesterday he died. I am not going to share all the details. But i am going to share how much this one man meant to me. When I was 7 my eyes were crossed eyed and he stood up against the kids laughing at me. When I was 13 we raced our bikes around the village area where we lived. When I was in my early twenties he bought me a dress. Made me feel like a movie star. When I got married he was there. When I was last in England in 2007 he called several times wanting to see him. This is the brother I will never forget who had kept a picture that I had drawn when I was three. Who laughed the same way as me and remembered the same things as me.
I had the chance to tell him I loved him on Thursday. I never knew it was the last time I would speak to him.
I would give anything to hear his voice today.
Please as you read this remember life is very fragile and short. Love like you have never loved before, pray like you have never prayed and Cherish every word that a kind soul says. If someone is down listen, hug more and never forget life is very short.
I love you Scott, I will miss you so much.
Always your little Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment