Thursday, December 31, 2015

Notes in my pocket. 2016 Thank you amazing ladies.

As 2015 comes to an end and I reflect on the year I am reminded how short life is. My mum is not perfect but has a heart of Gold and is in my eyes an amazing woman who no matter what has kept on going. With little money in her pocket, she has still had the courage to face each day. She and I may have knocked our heads together and disliked each other but she is a woman who has the courage when the world turned against her not to give up and for that I am so grateful. I am beyond thankful for being able to look after Carole this year to hear her play her piano to learn to love someone even when they repeated themselves a lot of times and to feel love given back to me. She is and will always be an amazing woman of faith and love. Penny a woman who comes through my line a smile on her face and love in her heart a woman like no other. Patricia a British lady with an attitude "Don't mess with me" she is amazing I find strength in her attitude and in her amazing love she has shown me. Many women who have spoken to me who have shared their lives even if it was for just a moment in time. For the Buddhist lady who allowed me to shine some love into her mother's life. To a dear child Caroline who I will love and remember for eternity her and her little red coat. My amazing girls who have battled through life, giving me wings to fly when I wanted to give up and a heart to love when life was falling to pieces. They are amazing young women who press on regardless of what others think and have given me my life and a reason to know that God is indeed a God of miracles. LeaAnn dear and faithful a friend like no other what words can express such a friend other than God I am blessed. My amazing friends in England Eunice and Sharon women who love me no matter what. Just a few woman who have changed and touched my life this year. No one knows what 2016 holds but I encourage you to be a woman who looks beyond yourself and one that dreams big, embraces that you are amazing and holds on to the fact that you can do great things. I have struggled for years and still struggle with what I have just written but I know one thing if you just keep on going forward believing Anything can happen then Miracles indeed happen all around you and you indeed change your future for a brighter one. Thank you for sharing in my journey and life. Happy 2016

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an amazing blog. Happy New Year Confield Dreams!!

    ReplyDelete