Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Plight of a single Mum...Career day...in your forties.

The trials of been a single mum are numerous. Finding a job is one of these. I have stood stammering over words to try and make cleaning up sick, making beds and helping with maths homework sound like I have been a nurse/doctor, housekeeper and account to name just a few with employee's looking back at me asking me what is that you want to apply for!!!! Hmmm a question i often wonder myself. It is as if one is back at school listening to a career talk tuning it all out and saying to yourself it will be ages before I leave school yet here you are in your forties doing the same. Let me encourage you that been a mum for many years has value and it's ok to take your time to find your way again. The issue is many of us don't have time. My advice is pray..I often forget that but it is true some how I believe that is all God wants us to do to show us an open door. Please have a cup of tea with me today. And single Mum don't give up your wonderful just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment