Sunday, July 15, 2012

My sister

Sisters you love them and hate them maybe allin the same day. My sister is seven years older than me, my brother was in between us and through it all,I love her. Her and I shared a room, made Christmas decorations and sang yes, Barry Manilow songs together. We went to the same schools and she liked many things that I did not. But through life's ups and downs I am thankful that I have her. When my brother died I felt it was just me and her. My world,became so much closer to her, even though I am 3000 miles from her my heart was with her. I am thankful for the many memories and thankful that through it all. I have her. I ask that you take a moment to think of the good in your family and be thankful for them. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment