Sunday, July 29, 2012

London the world is watching you.

Wow and wow we Brits know how to have a laugh and put on a show. That show being the opening ceremony to the London 2012 Olympics summer games. I watched the show as my England performed. I loved Mr. Bean and the children dancing on the beds, wow the NHS staff rocks with their dancing skills and the young lady who danced Jasmine Breinburg was brilliant. Although the production was brilliant I will have to ask wow how much did that cost? The question my friend and I have is what does that all have to do with sports and one has to ask when all this is said and done what will be the end cost and how many jobs will come to the UK because of the Olympics? I know the economy is bad so I question when the pomp and ceremony is over will there be new jobs to put food on the table for the Brits out of work and will the old age pensioner get any more money? Is the flame just for the few chosen and not for those who really carry a flame in the fact that each day many try to make ends meet. Yes London the world in watching not just the Olympics but many are watching to see if your flame will put more money in their mothers pockets as she struggles to make ends meet.
Yes London I am watching you. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment