Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tears that flow down a broken persons face.


I cried a tear today as I walked down the busy street,
So many people all to busy to notice the tears streaming down my eyes.
I went into a church today tears flowing down my eyes.
They were very nice to me, but many stayed away, many did not see the tears flowing down my face they were to busy,
Yet from the corner of my eye I saw them starring at me they did not talk to me I felt very alone.
I went and walked a long a crowded beach the sea gulls followed me.
I heard a foot step behind me but no one was there.
Yet as looked I saw tiny footsteps in the sand.
I looked up to Heaven if only we could forgive, reach out to others like a child the world would be such a better place.Thank you God in my loneliness that you still follow me.

Don't become so harden by life that you do not see others tears or reach out to help them.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment