Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Well it's official it is now 2012 wow. I did stay up or rather went to bed and then woke up again thirty minutes before the New Year was announced.
I have many wishes for myself this year but in thinking about them all. I do have one that I think we all need to consider what wish would we have for others.
I wish for all of you who come across my blog or blogs that you get to bless someone else this year, it maybe in a word it maybe with money but in whatever way when you look back, my wish is that you have given something back to this world.
My dad would always say that when it snowed on New Years Eve it cleaned the world. I have no snow but I do believe that each year, month and day we are given a chance to make a difference in some way.
Dance in the rain, make some food for a friend, give a friend a job, pray for someone, be a support in whatever way you can.
So today of all days Dream Big but allow your dreams to be a blessing to others.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.
Happy New Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment