Friday, January 6, 2012

Look with your eyes wide open.


This past week i have started to hang out my clothes on a washing line. I had forgotten what it was like to smell clothes that had not been dried in a dryer. That fresh air smell on your clothes so reminds me of England.
It is amazing if you take a moment and appreciate just the small things in life how much you can appreciate life in a new way.
So look around and see what you can appreciate. It might be in a washing line or seeing the detail in a blade of grass.
I think if you really look hard you will see that even in some people that might annoy us that there is amazing beauty in them.
Don't look through life with purple glasses on. Instead look with your eyes wide open.
Please have a cup of tea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment