Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reaching out.


Life is not always easy by far. When I lost my brother and then I was divorced I felt very lonely. It is in all our situations throughout life that decisions are made whether to use those times in our lives when we are hurting and see that we can reach out to others or to stay there. I have cried mountains and rivers of tears and yet throughout it all I see for me that reaching out to people and giving them hope not always words, sometimes a hug a smile and sometimes just holding someones hand it appears to me that my world of pain lessens and I see that through my tears that the world can be reached in such a bigger way.
I hope in whatever you are going through you can one day or even now reach out to another.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment