Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crying out for help.


Been taken advantage of in this economy seems to be the going thing. I had my septic tank emptied and then was told I needed the lines flushed out. The man stood their grinning and laughing as he reported the amount and how fast the tank would fill up. I was then told by another friend to wash out the filter myself this is under huge cement stones. If anyone has meet me they realize I am quite petite. How many times have you gone to the store and been sold something you did not want? I was last year, when I tried to return it I was not allowed to. In this world there will always be trouble and always those who want to push us beyond our limits. My mum wrote when she got divorced a poem it said in it "come back when your worries are gone away" this is how many people feel when they go through divorce. Friends stay for a short time and then off they go because in a divorce or death situations take a long time to heal and sort out. I encourage of all you reading this to take the time to reach out to a widow or a person by themselves. In life roads are very lonely and we all need each other. Please help those around you.Perhaps there are people you know in your church, village who in their hearts are literally crying out for help, just like a child begging for food they do not know when the help will come yet still they cry.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment