Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blessings in closed doors.


This weekend I learnt that as God closes a door look at why he has closed that door. Look at the blessings not what might of been or what was. Look at where you have come from,consider not what you have lost but more at what God is protecting you from. Then take a step back and see what blessings are around. My children are so blessed to have a dad that loves them dearly. At five am they showed up at the door they could not sleep my dad was not a man to do that. He laughs and takes them to movies, makes them amazing posters and he is a good dad. I have chosen to not look at the sadness in my past about my dad but to see I enjoyed the walks in the winter and for that I am thankful. But God chose to bless me with a few good men Mike,John and Rick have been just blessings to me. So what I lost in my life maybe is not so bad. Because God hand picked these men and for that i am thankful.
So in saying all of this see the blessings even in closed doors.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment