Saturday, June 2, 2012

Reach out to others.

I was so blessed today. I had somethings repaired around my house. The grass was cut and the windows cleaned. I have gone to church for many years now and the older I get the more I see that churches all have different things to give. Some have great children's ministries and others have great sermons been preached. At the end of the day though I do believe we need to reach out and help many hurting people and people in need perhaps is someone outside the church or even a person you sit next to. So easy to go to church and just sing songs but how many leave with an aching heart and an empty home to return to
. We often forget when we are going through good times how we can help others. I know I never really thought of helping others out. But it is the sense of community and family that we feel for once in life a place to belong. So don't just sit in the pews but look beyond and like me see how you can help others. And don't let someone to go through something when you can help Please have a cup of tea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment