Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

I have seen many a fathers day come and go. Some I have cried through others I just look at the sky and say Happy Fathers day Dad and say thank you God that you are my loving my father. My dad did his best and I always look back remembering the good and try my best not to look at the bad. Today I did the same looked at the good in my children's dad and thanked God that today had been a nice day.I hold onto the good memories and smile that for today we sat all together. Miracle in itself no one arguing. Each one of has made many a mistake. But it is in knowing that we can go to a Heavenly Father that is quick to forgive us. We may walk along road because of those choices in our lives but God is always there. There is no better dad. So thank you to the many dad's who are supportive and encouraging of their children and families, but above all that Thank you God for always been the best dad a Girl could ever have. It is like looking at a glass and seeing it only half full, I suggest if you look and see the good God will do the rest to heal your heart and your glass is full in Him. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment