Saturday, June 13, 2015

Perserverance/Integrity

When storms arise it is so easy to collapse and just give up. I guess it is my British heritage that says keep on going. Many times during my divorce and loss of my brother the first thought that came to my mind was get on a plane and go home, however no money to do that and no where to live and no job over there. However I have known people who instantly run from issues and create issues for others creating massive battlefields left for others to find out where the bombs have been buried. These people are generally people with one thing in mind themselves and no one else, it is often disguised with not being honest. But what is integrity without honesty what is saying your something and doing something else? As a Christian woman I have tried my hardest to be answerable and honest to others. If I do not do this then my integrity is nothing and I am nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing deceiving not just myself but others around me. Life should not be what we can get out of it for ourselves but it should be how can we help and bless others in doing that we show the world that we are different we choose to be genuine, open to our mistakes. Perseverance is when you want to run you stand when the storms of life are hitting you and you want to give up but you keep on going. Integrity is knowing when you stand before God you have done your very best, no lies, no deceit just an open heart to say you are not perfect but that you have run the race well and with faith and trust that God has been by your side all of the way. Life is not running from the flames and storms it is facing them and making it through that allows us to stand stronger and knowing that God is more than able, more than capable and that we are not alone. What person are you going to be? a person who runs or a person who stands and allows God to do amazing things and you can say I am a person of integrity or will you be a person like many who says one thing yet does another?
At the end of the day God will judge and I certainly want to be one that God says to me you indeed had integrity. Because Integrity is worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment