Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life and the lessons we can learn.

Since my brothers death three years ago this year and my own divorce two years ago I have sure learnt a lot of things.
Being compassionate is really the way to go rather than sitting back and taking it all. When Scott died some people were full of compassion and others just did not know what to say. It is so easy to walk away from others pain rather than offer help or a kind word.
I might not have much but if I can pray or make a person smile at least in my mind I have given something back.
It is true that harsh words kill someone and revenge and bitterness at the end of the day only kills the person who  is in that state of mind.
Better to walk into Spring reflecting on how to give a little than continually take.
Bless a person with your smile, with your words and make this world just a little better.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment