Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Beginnings.

Each year offers a time to reflect and a time of new beginnings. It also offers a time for us to reconnect with old friends. Many times are busy lives do not allow us much time to take the time, to just be a friend. The older I get the more I realize how short life really is and it is in the small things that life really counts. A phone call, a smile, a hug, a kind word, a special note or reaching out to someone from a long time ago.Many of us have lived through many hard times and those times will either change you or make you very unapproachable. As life ticks by I really want to learn from what I have gone through in life. Ever heard the phrase "Stop and smell the roses" Well this year I want to make sure I certainly do that and learn to be a bit more "me" and see life without "The Purple Glasses" on so to speak. It is never to late until the doctors declare you are dead. So live life,dream a little, laugh a little and give out, in my world, a whole lot more Love. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment