Saturday, September 1, 2012

In our silence we can find peace.

It will be 2 years on Tuesday since my brother died. I still remember how I cried, how I ached down to my very soul. How at times I still ache. But in the silence of life... I stop to cherish moments about my brother and understand that in the silence we can find peace. When I was handed divorce papers I remember my heart sinking my soul breaking... yet in the silence I felt God standing there. When I have been through hard times if I just stop and cast my aching heart out to God... then I find peace.Like walking along a beach in a storm even in the storm you can find a peace that you are not alone. So stop and listen in your storm there is one much bigger to carry you and He can give you peace. Thank you God for being with me through my many storms and aching moments. Please have a cup of tea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment