Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lessons in Grief.

Life is very short. A friend of mine has just lost her son. I will have to say I hate death. There is this empty feeling left and a hope in your mind that,
you will see them again. But your heart is sunk and few around seem to know what to say. In death life can come. I have way more compassion since my brother died and as I say, I am thankful for that just wished I had learnt it another way. But death comes in my ways doesn't it. I work now and I use to stay at home, it has been a hard road and one I still hate. The best job I have ever had is been with my children. I probably took it for granted though. I never wanted to be divorced yet another death and here I am. I miss my mum and my amazing friends back home, yet another death. Yet in it all. I see that God has changed me. I wished it had been another way, I do with all my heart. But I have meet some amazing people, got to pray and hug some people that years ago I would of walked the other way from. So in death what have I learnt. That it is seeing beyond your tears and seeing how God can use your deepest pain, to bring comfort to another. And for that I am thankful. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment