Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Your dream don't worry about what others think.

About six months ago someone made the comment to me, "do you think God wants you writing on your blog or doing something more important?" To be honest those words have haunted me a bit. The truth is I might not put all the comma's in the correct place and I might spell a word wrong every now and again, but I love writing. I can come up with a story in a moments notice. I have a heart and compassion for things I believe in and causes that are close to my heart. So here is my suggestion when someone makes a suggestion about what you should be doing, you ask yourself if this where you believe God wants you to be. For me I know I write because i love it and this is what God has placed on my heart to do. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment