Sunday, April 22, 2012

Will you listen??

Words often flow out of our mouths without us even thinking about the impact that they will have. I have said many a word that I so wish I could go back and say something more loving or just listen. I have heard many a nasty word down the many phones I have picked up and I to at times have said many back. It is true it is probably better to say a few words and them to be words from your heart than say many and have a broken another heart. How many divorced people could say we wished we had just listened or parent when their child go of to college. When my brother died i surely said I wished I had listened more. I now hear words he said and hear his cry and yet I wished I had listened and loved more. One can look back and learn by ones mistakes and learn to listen more, love more and forgive. It is not like Lot's wife looking back and wanting what she left it is looking back and understanding that you have more to give now and more of an open heart to learn. What voice will you listen to will you listen and just stay the same or will you listen and love once again?
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment