Saturday, April 21, 2012

Forgiving even when it is not easy.

Many times in our lives we come across people that just rub us the wrong way. But one thing I tell family and friends I have seen the harm of not forgiving and seen how it can literally kill people. It's just life people
will hurt us along this road of life and many do not mean to even do it, others are just so hurt from things in their lives that it just comes out the wrong way. I make mistakes every day. I look back many times and I like to think by looking back that it helps me to remember some good times and see where I could of done things different and then ask forgiveness. It is not easy looking back nor is it easy to see from another persons point of view. But I do know that for me I would rather walk a harder road and try daily to forgive than holding bitterness and destroying the very people i love. I recommend to you to consider looking at forgiveness and to ask how it could help your life. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment