Saturday, June 25, 2016

Brexit. Notes from my pocket

Brexit the name that has created fear across the United kingdom and the world. As a divorced woman I lived in fear for years and at times when things get tough I return back to that in my mind of being fearful of what is going to happen. The reality is freedom comes by telling fear where to go. I am not saying life is always that simple. But often what we fear the most can be a blessing. Think if we lived in fear all our lives countries would not have been found, the moon would never have been visited, I would never have got on a plane and people would still think the world was square. The move to Brexit was a decision by a nation,it was a decision called to by the Prime Minister of England and sometimes in life it does not always go your way. Instead of people complaining and pointing the finger and quitting they should view change is good. Change can mean new things can happen, better things can be achieved, new dreams made. For me I became a better person, for me life was not always on about wondering how one person was going to react to me. Brexit is like a divorce, many people have walked through divorce and lived and actually live a happier life. Fear is the devil of lies. So I say Wake up United Kingdom and make your country proud change has been decided now embrace the good what will happen. Rome was not built in one day neither were wars won in one day but life moves on. Churchill brought a nation together and so the United Kingdom will live again. Just as I have lived again. Thank you Brexit for showing me that I can move on. So move on United kingdom and make us proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment