Saturday, September 5, 2015

Balloons to Heaven

Ever lost someone that was really close to you. The longer you live and the older one gets it appears that we lose a loved one or friend a long the way. Every year I let go of a balloon for my brother on his Birthday and on the day he died in fact one year I let go off many balloons it was how old he would have been. This morning when I woke I had this wonderful story in my head that I would love to share and just some how I hope it will bless you as well as it did me. I walked around a grocery store today people looking at me as I went down the aisles, I was holding one blue balloon and I merrily said to the lady I was with my balloon has a destiny it has a destination. It is Heaven bound. I smiled as I left the store and let go off my balloon, The day I died I reached Heaven's door and as the door was opened there was my brother with a room full of balloons, he smiled his old familiar smile that I had remembered as a child. Welcome Home Lee each balloon in this room are the ones that you sent to Heaven. You see as soon as they reached Heaven's door I grabbed them and kept them here waiting for the day you came home. Now the balloons can be set free into eternity. I knew how much you loved me, how you missed me so I wanted you to have the best welcome home so here it is Lee all your balloons came home to me. My prayer for you all as you read this,is don't think any tradition is silly that you do for a loved one that has gone on before you perhaps it is writing in a diary, planting a flower or letting off fireworks whatever it is I beat when you get to Heaven there have all of those things there waiting to welcome you Home. So go on keep believing because Heaven really has so many blessing to be hold. Let go off one balloon and wait and see one day you will see it again with the very person that you loved and God brought home.

No comments:

Post a Comment