Saturday, November 17, 2012

I wonder perhaps there are Angels among us.

This week has been a tough week. But I have been so blessed a lady came to my line she spoke of France and the markets. I was pulled in by her talking to me. Oh I so wanted to get her name to go to France with her. At the end of the conversation I asked her if she was a Christian and I prayed that she would get well, as she said she was sick. She smiled back and said "oh God Bless my sister". I felt it was so little if she was that ill that she had to come to the states. But I wanted her to stay there. But in minutes she was gone. A man came by latter that day commenting how pretty my hair was. "It's long" I said but he was so sincere. Many come through my line where I currently work telling me there stories, perhaps years ago I would not of cared, but today I listen wanting to give them something back to cheer there day. In my littleness perhaps my smile can help them. I read an article about Walmart and how many are struggling there financially, I stared to cry, it is so tough now a days. Yet once I would of judged but now I see that in life we all need each other. I wonder perhaps there are Angels among us helping us to see that life is not just about us,
it's about giving even a smile something to another human being. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment