Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tears cried are never unnoticed.

I think I have cried a river this past year from my sister in law dying in April to my life been a roller coaster. I have cried so many tears alone and with friends. I was told years ago by a friend that God sees every tear that is cried he has them counted.
I often brushed off those words and thought nothing of them but as I sit here today not knowing if my children will stay in their school, not knowing how the house will be caught up and paid and the fact that the car is making noises and needs to be seen and oh yes there is Christmas and Birthday's around the corner. I am reminded that as I sit here alone wanting to cry yet another bunch of tears that indeed through it all I am not alone. A part of me feels like the end is near that good is in store like the best is yet to come. Yet blanket around me fingers tapping at the keys I feel in all my tears from my whole life even though I felt I cried them all alone God indeed did see them. In all my mistakes He had so much Grace and love for me.
So who knows where my road will lead or who will read this blog I do know one thing for sure that God has seen it in all and has good in store.
So in my moments and even yours when you cry a thousand tears know you are not alone indeed the storms may come and they may beat you until you can hardly take a breath God will bring you out of that storm.
Here's to our new tomorrow.
The photo's are on Cromer beach near where I grew up in the winter when the storms coming rolling in the sea can be treacherous.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment