Friday, April 16, 2021

Love you Mum

My mum turned 91 today,I got to facetime her I felt so blessed to see her wonderful smile. As a teen I was not always the nicest to her and I even ran away from home. At times she has not been the nicest to me. But since I was seven I have wanted her to live forever. She is the bravest woman I know, she I would give the moon too. She has cheered me some days and others not. As I watched her today with an ache me heart. I wished I never moved away, I learnt a lot but I wished I could have made so many more memories with her. I wished I could go back in time take away all the words I said that were nasty and just love her like Christ. She's lived a very hard life and she has not been perfect. I will hold you in my heart forever, love you for eternity. I wished I could go back and make more memories, I wished I could hug you tight tell you are amazing and that you mean the world to me not what has happend. I will love you Mum forever and eternity.
But to me she will always be an Angel and when all is said and done she will always forever be my hero and my mum XXx

No comments:

Post a Comment