Monday, May 27, 2013

No one can do this life without God.

The older I get and the more I see how hard life can be for many wonderful people. I look in amazement how can a person do this all without God. In all what I have gone through one pillar stays faithful is my belief in One Almighty God who has never let me down. At times I wonder where He is and why oh God, but in those moments I know for sure if it was not for Him and Him alone I would be indeed lost. I have seen many things in my life many wave the flag that they are doing things because God told them, in truth it is nothing than their own selfish judgements and wants. It is the Christian who walks daily and wonders what would God want me to do that does not receive the glory but perhaps receives a crown when all is said and done. In my opinion of life one is only deceived if one thinks you can do life without God. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment