Monday, May 10, 2010

Your Testimony

Life is not always what we want it to be. My parents divorced when I was 15 and now I am getting a divorce when my oldest is 14. Life is not always how we wished it could be. As I type the girls have so many days left at their school. It is somewhat refreshing the many people who have come up and said we are praying for you we are still believing that you will be back. It simply would take a miracle. Yet in all this people also say how much I have changed how they can see God working. I fought a good fight as I say what did I have to lose. I stand by what I believe the Bible says to dearly look after the family God has given me. This is not how I wanted a family to be, but for now I hold onto God and hold tight that He is bringing us through. I guess the last months I did not always see what others have seen. I am thankful for the kind words of friends and the school. It is true with every part of me I will miss the girls school dearly. I was so touched by the teachers who have said we will believe you are coming back and how much they would miss us. In saying it all it is surely in hard times that our testimony is shown whether we are going to just spout of words and verses or we are going to act and do what is right.
To all who are traveling the hard road or a valley remember what testimony are you portraying I wished I could have done a better job at times but one thing I know for sure. I hold onto the God that has held me for so many years and to Him I am thankful and grateful too.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment