Thursday, May 13, 2010

The comfy chair of God

Today was a bit of a tough day. But the girls and I went and got a snack we meet a friend while we were out. They use to be a Pastor. This man ministered words of wisdom and kindness. It felt like sitting in a comfy chair and yet as I think about what he said it is this way with God. His words and His alone are like sitting in a comfy chair feeling safe and not alone and knowing that God truly comforts the weary. I don't know what the next day holds. I do know I love just sitting in the comfy chair with God. This man may not be a Pastor now but his ministering words touched my heart and he truly was a messenger of God. I think we need to sit long enough to know that God is that ultimate comforter.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment