Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi my name is Lisa

Hi my name is Lisa but what does that exactly say until you start to listen to a person. I was born in Rochester Kent in 1967. I have lived in Lincolnshire, Rutland, Norfolk, Suffolk, Georgia and North Carolina. Until you sit down and take a moment to find out more than a name you will never know what a person is really about. I love the countryside and I love England but just from my name you would never know that. Taking a few moments to be a friend is priceless as I am going through my divorce I see that being a friend is priceless and that comforting words are everything.
It has made me see how many times I missed golden opportunities to be a friend to someone else.
So today ask someone a bit more than just what is there name in truth simply start being a friend it is priceless.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment